3 Meter Cube Smoke Density Apparatus
The specimen is exposed to a standard fire source which contained in a tray underneath, in a 27 cube meter test chamber. During the test, the generated smoke mix by a table-type fan and is detected by a photometric system.
It’s one of major test procedure for classification of cables in European. As well, Relating to BS 6853 Code of practice for fire precautions in design and construction of passenger carrying trains.
- Chamber internal size is 3,000mm(W) × 3,000mm(D) × 3,000mm(H), with black coating.
- It’s configured with a door with test glass windows and in both faces of the opposite side theres a sealed transparent window (minimum 100mmX100mm).
- Support system to allow separate fitting of light source and photocell in the outer wall.
- The light source is Dedolight Classic Series Tungsten with 100W.
- Velocity of light is 2000 lm-3000lm, and color temperature is 2800K-3200K.
- The Receptor Photocell is silicone type and has a spectrum reaction conform to photopic observer (similar to a human eye) of the International Commission on Illumination (CIE).
- Supplied with customized extraction facilities and all instrumentation, fans, stands and sample mounting frames.
- Software shows testing results including the inner chamber temperature, light transmition etc.
- Model No.: 3MC
- Dimensions: Approx. 3150mm(W) × 3150mm(H) × 3150mm(D)
- Weight: Approx. 240kg
- Voltage: AC 220V 50Hz 10A
- User Manual: Available.
Download PDF Datasheet