Burning Behaviour of Bunched Cables
- The test chamber has an inner dimension of 1,000±100(W) x 2,000±100(D) x 4,000±100(H) mm. The bottom surface of the test chamber is higher than the ground while the rear side is supplemented with insulated material to insulate it from heat.
- At the lower section of the test chamber, there is a 800±20(W) x 400±10(D) sized hole at the 150±10mm position from the front side of the chamber to supply the air.
- There is a 300±30(W)x1,000±100(D) sized exhaust hole at the rear corner of the top section of the test chamber to allow emission of the smoke during the test.
- A flame trap is installed at the front side of the burner of the vertical flame spread tester to prevent backfire by propane to ensure the utmost safety.
- The vertical flame spread apparatus records all control and test conditions with the computer system.
- Equipped with water spray system for extinguishing, in case of the excessive combustion test occur.
- Standard and wide stainless steel ladder provided.
- Two sets of standard propane burner(from AGF) and venturi mixtures.
- Exhaust system consists of smoke collection hood, exhaust duct, air inlet system, centrifugal fan and frequency converter.
- The duct section houses all gas sampling probes, temperature and mass flow probes and has ports for the smoke measuring system.
- Paramagnetic oxygen analyzer, using the method of paramagnetic change to measure the concentration of oxygen in the gas. Concentration range of 0-25%.
- Carbon dioxide analyzer (infrared) for use in heat release measurement. Concentration range of 0-10%.
- Soot filter, cold trap, drying column, pump and waste regulators for conditioning the sample gases prior to analysis.
- Data acquisition system and user friendly operating software.
- Model No.: FIPEC
- Dimensions: Approx. 1120mm(W) × 22000mm(H) × 5600mm(D)
- Weight: Approx. 1200kg
- Voltage: AC 220V 50Hz 16A & AC 380V 50Hz 16A or customized
- User Manual: Available.
- Gas Supply: Propane, purity not less than 95%
- Others: Compressed Air (6bar).
Download PDF Datasheet