Corrosion Test Apparatus
The test specimen is pushed into a 800℃ heat container and burned for 30 minutes. The generated gases are forwarded to the wash bottles with demineralized water. The pH value and conductivity are measured.
- Thermo 1200°C split-hinge tube furnaces for material combustion.
- Heating element modules for superior radial and linear temperature uniformity and fast heat up and cool down.
- Long-life, energy-efficient elements require little or no maintenance.
- Mode conversion switch, test method of IEC 60754-1 and 2 is optional.
- Alarm temperature controller for protection of furnace overheating.
- Quartz work tube and sample lading assembly.
- pH and conductivity measuring instruments with digital display and electrodes Stirrer.
- Mass flow meter control the flow rate of air and with digital display.
- Equipped with activated charcoal filtering to clean the supplied air.
- Equipped with silica gel to dry the supplied air.
- 100 ceramic sample boats provided.
- Model No.: CTA
- Dimensions: Furnace: Approx. 890mm(W) × 430mm(H) × 410mm(D)
- Weight: Approx. 76kg
- Voltage: AC 230V 50Hz 15A
- User Manual: Available
Download PDF Datasheet