Fire Resisting Characteristics of Electrical Cables Apparatus
- Heat source: AGF Ribbon type propane gas burner
- Two thermocouples are horizontally installed separated 45mm left and right of burner center-line to check temperature.
- Mass flow controllers to regulate the gas and air flow, the accuracy is less than 1.5%.
- Software shows the burner calibration temperature, propane and air flow rate etc.
- The current is provided by a three-phase star transformer with sufficient capacity to maintain the required test voltage when circuit integrity cannot be maintained.
- Conductor connection indicator (LED indicator) to form a current.
- The voltage value is automatically set by software and adjusted by a panel controller.
- Digital display of the current and voltage data, accuracy of current is 0.001A.
- Current protection using fuse with 2A.
- The real-time measurement data of all current and voltage are collected by software, and the curves of current and voltage are generated.
- The indicator lamp shows the state of circuit integrity and the software record the data and send out the alarm.
- Model No.: CFRT
- Dimensions: Approx. 1750mm(W) × 680mm(H) × 1400mm(D)
- Weight: Approx. 160kg
- Voltage: AC 380V 50Hz 30A
- User Manual: Available.
- Gas Supply: Propane
- Others: A 27 m3 volume test room is recommended &Compressed Air (6bar).
Download PDF Datasheet