EN 136 Flame Resistance Test Apparatus
Three classes of EN 136 test are described.
For the performance requirement of Class 1, the tested facepiece mounted on the dummy head is exposed to the defined flame with a speed of (55-65) mm/s, the burning behaviors after flame removal are recorded. The facepiece shall not burn or self-extinguish in 5 seconds after removal from the flame.
For the performance requirement of Class 2/3, the tested facepiece mounted on the dummy head is exposed to a defined flame which consisting of six burners for 5 second, the burning behaviors after flame removal are recorded. The requirements are same as Class 1, but the test conditions are more severe than Class 1 test.
Flammability Test Requirements of EN 136
|Classification||Leaktightness||Flame Resistance Test||Thermo Resistance Test|
Motis EN 136 Thermo Resistance Test Apparatus is available for thermo resistance test.
- Stainless steel framework, black coating finish.
- Equipped with six standard TEKLU burner, burner heights are adjustable individually.
- Gas supply system consisting of pressure reducer, pressure gauge, flame arrester, flow meter and individual valves of each burner.
- Two test modes are optional, single burner mode (Class1 Test) and six burners mode (Class 2/3 Test).
- K type thermocouples for flame calibration, measurement range of 0-1200 degrees.
- Provides a steel type dummy head for specimen mounting.
- Equipped with a motor for rotation test (Class 1 Test), speed in range of 55-65 mm/s.
- Burner positioning gauge, for fast measurement.
- Model No.: FFM
- Dimensions: Approx. 1200mm(W) × 700mm(H) × 1900mm(D)
- Weight: Approx. 176kg
- Voltage: AC 220V 50Hz 10A
- User Manual: Available.
- Gas Supply: Propane
Download PDF Datasheet