EN 136 Thermo Resistance Test Apparatus
Three classes of EN 136 test are described. Class 3 of EN 136 shall conduct the test of thermo resistance. The tested facepiece is mounted on the dummy head which connect to a breathing machine, and exposed to the 8 kW/m2 radiant panel at a distance of 175mm for 20 minutes. The leaktigntness shall be remained before and after test, and visibility of facepiece shall remain over 4 minutes start from the test.
Flammability Test Requirements of EN 136
|Classification||Leaktightness||Flame Resistance Test||Thermo Resistance Test|
Motis EN 136 Flame Resistance Test Apparatus is available for flame resistance test.
- Stainless steel framework, black coating finish.
- Equipped with two heating units to provide a steady radiant flux, heating units are controlled by two PID temperature controller separately.
- Provides a steel type dummy head for specimen mounting.
- Dummy head connect to breathing machine, breathing program is controlled by PLC.
- Dummy head is supported on a siding rail, be able to fast positioning.
- Heat flux meter, measurement range of 0-10 kW/m2, connect to portable cooling unit.
- Pressure transducer for fast leaktightness test.
- Model No.: RRT
- Dimensions: Approx. 1240mm(W) × 700mm(H) × 1600mm(D)
- Weight: Approx. 152kg
- Voltage: AC 220V 50Hz 30A
- User Manual: Available.
Download PDF Datasheet