EN 60903 Test Apparatus
The second or third finger of a glove or the finger of a mitt would be sampled, in a length of 60-70mm, filled with plaster of Pair and mounted on a steel shaft. The test assembly would be exposed to a defined flame from Bunsen burner for 10 seconds, and the burning behavior after the flame withdrawal would be recorded.
- Standard stainless steel test chamber, equips with transparent observation window.
- ASTM D5025 standard type Bunsen burner, flame height is adjustable with needle valve.
- Equipped with timer, accuracy of 0.1s.
- Spark ignition device.
- Burner is supported on a sliding rail, easy to apply the flame.
- Stainless steel specimen mounting frame.
- Flame height gauge, for fast measurement.
- Model No.: GVF
- Dimensions: Approx. 500mm(W) × 550mm(H) × 300mm(D)
- Weight: Approx. 19kg
- Voltage: AC 220V 50Hz 5A
- User Manual: Available.
- Gas Supply: Propane
- Others: Fume cupboard.
Download PDF Datasheet