Flooring Radiant Panel Test Apparatus
Motis FRP tester complies with different area standard, and set up a fast changing of hardware and software to meet various tests.Flooring Radiant Panel Test Apparatus
- The test chamber is insulated with calcium silicate insulation board and equip with a temperature resistant observation window.
- The stainless steel sample support assembly is mounted on a sliding platform to allow safe and easy loading of the test sample, with auto positioning design.
- The radiant heat is applied by means of a gas-fueled panel, inclined at 30º, and directed at a horizontally mounted floor covering system specimen.
- The radiant panel generates a radiant energy flux distribution ranging from a nominal maximum of 10.9 kW/m2 to a minimum of 1.1 kW/m2.
- Dummy calibration specimen with holder, calibrated heat flux meter and mounting.
- The distance burned until flame-out is reached and converted, by calibration, into an equivalent critical radiant flux, in kW/m2.
- Heat flux meter range: 0-50 kw/m2; Surface emissivity ε=0.95± 0.05
- A smoke measuring system, according to DIN 50055, is mounted on an individual frame at the exhaust stack.
- Automatic ignition of the radiant panel and safety cut-out system.
- Automatic moving T type ignition burner.
- Stainless steel hood with smoke measurement parts.
- Data acquisition and operating software.
- Model No.: FRP
- Dimensions: Approx. 1900mm(W) × 750mm(H) × 2120mm(D)
- Weight: Approx. 235kg
- Voltage: AC 220V 50Hz 10A
- User Manual: Available.
- Gas Supply: Propane, purity not less than 95%
- Others: Compressed Air (6bar).
Download PDF Datasheet