The Non-Combustibility Apparatus is used for determining whether or not a material will contribute directly to fire under specified conditions. This test (ISO 1182), is relevant to classification of all products into class A of EN 13501-1.
- Single zone furnace operable up to 900 degrees with the Kanthal Ribbon Heater.
- 750 degrees temperature automatically control by PID and power controller.
- Equipped with stabilized voltage device for more quick temperature stabilization.
- Equipped with 3 OMEGA thermocouples, for temperature in furnace, specimen center, and specimen surface.
- 360 degrees rotatable and height adjustable thermocouple scanning device for fast furnace calibration.
- Black Teflon coating on the furnace surface.
- Simple-to-use software, for calibration, test program, and export the test report.
- Model No.: NCF
- Dimensions: Approx. 400mm(W) × 400mm(H) × 1200mm(D)
- Weight: Approx. 65kg
- Voltage: AC 220V 50Hz 10A
- User Manual: Available.
- Others: Fume cupboard or exhaust system needed.
Download PDF Datasheet