Small Splashes of Molten Metal Test Apparatus
The molten metal drops project at a point on a vertical oriented test specimen and measure the number of the drops required to cause a 40 K temperature rise in a sensor behind the specimen.
- Drop guide to collect the drops and to guide them towards the vertically oriented test specimen.
- Senor for measuring the temperature links to a data acquisition system.
- Holding frame and counterweights for the test specimen.
- Motor speed can be adjusted so that the steel rod is fed at the rate of (10 f 1) g/mm.
- Needle valves adjust the O2 and acetylene flow rate.
- Equipped with PLC and touch screen to control and adjust.
- Model No.: MMS
- Dimensions: Approx. 500mm(W) × 700mm(H) × 500mm(D)
- Weight: Approx. 42kg
- Voltage: AC 220V 50Hz 10A
- User Manual: Available.
- Gas Supply: Acetylene, Oxygen
Download PDF Datasheet