Smoke Density Tester
The test specimen is exposed to flame for 4-minutes, and the resulting smoke is mostly contained in the test chamber. The horizontal absorption was measured across the light beam path of a photoelectric cell, and the condition of the EXIT on the smoke chamber was observed.
- Standard test chamber, is made from corrosion resistant stainless steel with Teflon coating, to maximize the durability.
- Equipped with two standard burners to ignite the specimen and drips.
- The smoke obscuration system consisting of incandescent lamp, silicon photodiode photoelectric detector with cosine calibration function, and light filter.
- Gas system include the flow meter, pressure meter and pressure reducing valve.
- Spark ignition and implement timer.
- Software records light transmission, Max. smoke density(MSD), smoke density grade(SDG), observations.
- Software processes the data, graph, rating, and export the test results.
- Model No.: XP-2
- Dimensions: Approx. 800mm(W) × 500mm(H) × 1000mm(D)
- Weight: Approx. 35kg
- Voltage: AC 220V 50Hz 10A
- User Manual: Available.
- Gas Supply: Propane, purity not less than 85%.
Download PDF Datasheet