Surface Spread of Flame Test Apparatus
Surface Spead Flame tester
- The radiant panel is 850mm square of a porous refractory type block, vertically mounted on the robust framework.
- The 850mm square radiant panel consists of 6 individual panels, designed to give efficient combustion of the air-gas-air mixture, with no flaming occurring on the face of the panel under operational conditions.
- Each radiant panel consist of individual fuel supply, spark ignition and safety interlock.
- Equipped with temp. senor for gas cut off system
- A specimen holder and a pilot flame arrangement be mounted to one side of the apparatus.
- A portable water-cooled system for specimen holder steel frame, no needs to external water supply.
- Individual gas supply and spark ignition for pilot flame.
- Dummy calibration boards available
- Heat flux meter, range of 0-50 kW/m2, accuracy within 5%, calibrated and could be traced to NIST.
- The apparatus can show gas flows, heat flux and times.
- Model No.: PSS
- Dimensions: Approx. 1220mm(W) × 550mm(H) × 1920mm(D)
- Weight: Approx. 210kg
- Voltage: AC 220V 50Hz 10A
- User Manual: Available.
- Gas Supply: Propane, purity not less than 95%
- Others: Compressed Air (6bar).
Download PDF Datasheet