Vertical Fire Resistance Test Furnace
Fire resistance test furnace, is designed to determine the behavior of construction elements when subjected to defined heating and pressure conditions.
Vertical fire resistance test furnace, is used for testing loadbearing walls, fire doors, frames, fire dampers, Shutters, seals etc.
- The furnace is structured of carbon steel, treated with multi-layer heat resisted coating for anti-corrosion.
- The sides and base of chamber is lined with insulating firebrick and fiber, the heating temperature capacity up to 1300℃.
- North American® 4425 type burner, provides combustion capacity up to 1220kW/h.
- Honeywell® burning control system.
- Hot air exhaust system.
- Chamber Size: 3500mm(W) x 3500mm(H) x 1200mm(D)
- Chamber Temp.: Up to 1300℃
- Voltage: AC 380V 50Hz 60A
- Gas Supply: Natural gas, capacity no less than 200kg/h
- Compress: 3bar
Download PDF Datasheet