Vertical Flammability Tester 2
A defined flame from a specified burner is applied for 10 s to the surface or the bottom edge of textile specimens that are vertically oriented. The flame spread times in seconds for the flame front to travel between marker threads positioned adjacent to the surface of the test specimen and located at three distances from the igniting flame, are recorded.
- Multiple use mounting frame, complies the requirement of ISO 15025 and ISO 6941.
- Black coating mounting frame and copper sample holder for long life using.
- Standard burner, equips with spark ignition and angle turning unit, automatically set to 90 degrees.
- Equipped with PLC and touch screen for controlling, operating and time recording.
- Automatic timing device
- Flame Impingement time is adjustable and automatic apply.
- Multiple mode is alternative.
- Model No.: VFT
- Dimensions: Approx. 800mm(W) × 600mm(H) × 900mm(D)
- Weight: Approx. 40kg
- Voltage: AC 220V 50Hz 10A
- User Manual: Available.
- Gas Supply: Propane
- Others: Compressed Air (6 bar).
Download PDF Datasheet